
Heart aching... I still see the image so clearly imprinted in my heart. My baby,Billy pass away in the Year 2005... I can still feel his skin, his fur, his lick and his body temperature vividly... But i can never see him again, and to really touch him again. It was a very sad incident that happen to me. Even now, i still cry about it, I really just can say that I Miss You, Billy.
He had been into my family and he brings me joy. He was a cute little innocent Pomeranian, although he had skin defect when we first kept him. Under our care, he was nurture to health.
With his everyday bright shiny smile to greet me, I feel so good and happy deep inside my heart. He was my one true friend that i always go to. He looks out and in, with his little curiousity. He walk this world. He runs to me everytime i come home. He like to sit on my lap, accompany me whenever there is chance. Its pretty unusual for him to have my attitude too.
He only follow me in the house. Its our bond, no matter what, He stay with me as I stay with him. Its was a sad truth that now he no longer breath but he still breath in my heart. A tiny warrior he is, and he always rush to the front line to bark but ends up hiding behind or curl like a fur ball in my arm.
In his Final moment, he came to my room. To look at me for the one last time. To wake me from my bed, and to finally died by my side. He was my everything till now... My heart still burn and ache everytime i recall that fateful day. Tears just come flowing out, I cant stop crying everytime... He is a son to me and will always be my first son. His feeling for me is real as i am to him. A love that i willing to give without asking for return. He waited me to come back from travelling and peacefully died by my side. He had been bury at my backyard and in my heart. He will always be my joy and truth moment.
He only follow me in the house. Its our bond, no matter what, He stay with me as I stay with him. Its was a sad truth that now he no longer breath but he still breath in my heart. A tiny warrior he is, and he always rush to the front line to bark but ends up hiding behind or curl like a fur ball in my arm.
In his Final moment, he came to my room. To look at me for the one last time. To wake me from my bed, and to finally died by my side. He was my everything till now... My heart still burn and ache everytime i recall that fateful day. Tears just come flowing out, I cant stop crying everytime... He is a son to me and will always be my first son. His feeling for me is real as i am to him. A love that i willing to give without asking for return. He waited me to come back from travelling and peacefully died by my side. He had been bury at my backyard and in my heart. He will always be my joy and truth moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment