Tuesday, January 26, 2010

CNY in KLCC



Gong Xi Gong Xi!!! Gong Xi Fa Chai!! Once every year, The Chinese New Year is coming around soon. Everywhere i go, had started putting on CNY decoration. Pavilion, KLCC, Sungei Wang,Times Square all had their own theme going on. The KLCC had this funny red flower ball hanging all over. The centre was decorated with red carpet and all red flower ball hanging around.
I went to the Maxis Tower to ask about Maxis's latest Blackberry Bold 9700 contract info. but it seems that they dont have the contract. So in dissapointment for the CNY offer that Maxis is giving... Well its three weeks then i can go back to my hometown Penang to celebrate CNY with my family.
Everyone was very excited.
I not only took photos of KLCC's decoration, i also went for Pavilion. Pavilion have alot of cherry tree decoration and tang lung too. Its way more beautiful than KLCC for me. I love the feeling there. Beautiful...

No comments:

Post a Comment